About Me

My photo
My name is Sonja, I am 23 years old, and happily married to my best friend, Chris (a.k.a Hubby Man). I love being with my family and friends, watching movies with the hubby(we are HUGE movie buffs), or curled up on the couch with a nice cup of coffee and my two babies. (pepper ann our rescue mutt, and Witten our pug). Life is an adventure to me, and every day I look forward for what is to come. Hopefully sooner than later our happy little family will be expanding, and I couldn't be happier!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

17 weeks (Happy Anniversary)




How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? on the weekends with a shirt and scrub pants at work
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: ok
Best moment this week: Happy four year anniversary <3 yesterday :)

Miss Anything? not being so limited
Movement: flutters definite flutters
Food cravings: citrus fruits all together
Anything making you queasy or sick: getting too hungry
Gender: unknown, almost here!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: still some acne, and bloating... and occasional fatigue oh and hot flashes....
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: both
Looking forward to: Ultrasound! Tomorrow! :) the 8 days between tomorrow and the 6th will be killer :/

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Are you doing your gender reveal party on the 6th? I'm so excited for you to find out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I had the ultrasound and closed my eyes really right when they went in for the goods! Lol only my friend and her hubby know what my baby is, she will fill a box with balloons and we are opening it in front of all our friends and family on Saturday morning :)
    I am going CRAZY not knowing what my baby is, but the anticipation will be so worth it in the end! :) like the worlds greatest Christmas present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very strong person to wait to find out! I'm sure Saturday will feel like Christmas morning! How cool that you'll find out at the same time as everyone else in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my eyes closed was the the hardest thing I have ever done! It was fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete