About Me

My photo
My name is Sonja, I am 23 years old, and happily married to my best friend, Chris (a.k.a Hubby Man). I love being with my family and friends, watching movies with the hubby(we are HUGE movie buffs), or curled up on the couch with a nice cup of coffee and my two babies. (pepper ann our rescue mutt, and Witten our pug). Life is an adventure to me, and every day I look forward for what is to come. Hopefully sooner than later our happy little family will be expanding, and I couldn't be happier!

Friday, September 14, 2012

15 Weeks


 

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? on the weekends
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: :( no. can no longer sleep on my tummy or back... only two options suck....
Best moment this week: Birth of baby Harper! <3

Miss Anything? sleeping on my belly
Movement: flutters :)
Food cravings: I love me some oranges! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: getting too hungry
Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: still some acne
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been moody :/
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound! :) 9/28 :D



My beautiful friend, and hubby's cousin gave birth last Friday to the most adorable little girl! Harper Josephine <3


Jaynen & Harper
baby bink's two very best friends! :)
 

1 comment: