About Me

My photo
My name is Sonja, I am 23 years old, and happily married to my best friend, Chris (a.k.a Hubby Man). I love being with my family and friends, watching movies with the hubby(we are HUGE movie buffs), or curled up on the couch with a nice cup of coffee and my two babies. (pepper ann our rescue mutt, and Witten our pug). Life is an adventure to me, and every day I look forward for what is to come. Hopefully sooner than later our happy little family will be expanding, and I couldn't be happier!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

17 Week Ultrasound

My sweet baby! :)
weighs about 8oz and HR was 151
I'm still thinking girl. 6 more days until I know for sure! :)
I just wanted to share <3
I love this little bink so much!
the picture is of the face, left elbow, and belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment