About Me

My photo
My name is Sonja, I am 23 years old, and happily married to my best friend, Chris (a.k.a Hubby Man). I love being with my family and friends, watching movies with the hubby(we are HUGE movie buffs), or curled up on the couch with a nice cup of coffee and my two babies. (pepper ann our rescue mutt, and Witten our pug). Life is an adventure to me, and every day I look forward for what is to come. Hopefully sooner than later our happy little family will be expanding, and I couldn't be happier!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween! 22 weeks



How far along? 20 weeksTotal weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: ok
Best moment this week: Halloween!

Miss Anything? hummmmm. sleeping a full night
Movement: every day
Food cravings: sweet tea :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: getting too hungry
Gender: Boy! <3

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Acne, NO energy, and always hungry
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on (getting snug)

Happy or Moody most of the time: both
Looking forward to: Trick-or-Treating tomorrow


LOVE this time of year! cannot wait until Thanksgiving!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment